GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE GRAPHIC PROCESSOR UNIT (GPU) MARKET (2024 - 2030)
As per our research report, the global Automotive Graphic Processor Unit (GPU) Market size is estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 33.2% from 2024 to 2030.
The Graphic Processor Unit (GPU) plays an important role in the automotive industry to enable 3D content and graphics applications. GPUs create lifelike images or animations, which support manufacturing & design applications. Modern vehicles need strong GPUs for better performance and safety. The Automotive Graphic Processor Unit (GPU) Market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years due to the growing demand for autonomous vehicles and advancements in GPU technologies. The increasing adoption of advanced technologies such as augmented reality, mixed reality, and virtual reality, higher-quality features for safety needs, integration of AI technologies, increasing electric vehicles, advancements in the Internet of Things (IoT), and deep learning are the main drivers for the Automotive Graphic Processor Unit (GPU) Market.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a significant impact on the Automotive Graphic Processor Unit (GPU) Market. There were restrictions, lockdowns, and other preventive measures. The Automotive Graphic Processor Unit (GPU) Market declined due to supply chain disruptions and distributive channel disruptions. Many organizations shut down temporarily due to lockdowns which resulted in reducing the demand for GPUs. However, situations changed after some time and again saw a huge demand due to the widespread use of graphics processors in design and engineering applications. Many automotive companies use GPUs to increase productivity and safety. Post-pandemic the Automotive Graphic Processor Unit (GPU) Market witnessed an increase in the adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies.
In June 2021, Tesla launched a cutting-edge AV training supercomputer that supports Autopilot and full self-driving and is powered by NVIDIA A100 GPUs that provide acceleration at every scale. Also, the A100 GPU, supported by NVIDIA's Ampere Architecture, gives up to 20 times the performance of the previous generation.
The restraints to the 3D Telepresence Market mainly include the high cost, complications associated with computational complexity, and strict vehicle safety rules.
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS:
- Based on market segmentation by Type, the integrated segment holds the highest share of the Automotive Graphic Processor Unit (GPU) Market. This is mainly due to the increasing demand owing to their thinner and lighter systems, lower power consumption, and reduced system costs. Wider availability, easy accessibility, and budget-friendliness are other factors boosting the market growth. However, Discrete is the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period. This is mainly due to its applications that require a lot of resources and have high-performance requirements. Discrete GPUs increase processing power and are used in advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS), infotainment systems, computing-intensive servers in cars, and other applications.
- Based on market segmentation by application, the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) holds the highest share of the Automotive Graphic Processor Unit (GPU) Market. These systems increase safety by lowering accidents and occupant injuries. Image recognition software, ultrasonic sensors, lidar, radar, light detection and ranging (LiDAR), infrared (IR) cameras, lane detection, lane departure warning, road signs or pedestrian detection, and distracted driver warning are the main features of these systems. The embedded GPUs powered by AI and deep learning algorithms can make vehicles even smarter. Also, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period. It lessens human error and improves passenger and vehicle security. According to surveys, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems reduce 94 % of auto accidents in the US.
- Based on market segmentation by region, North America holds the highest share of the Automotive Graphic Processor Unit (GPU) Market. This is due to many factors. North America is a well-developed region with advanced technologies and an established CAD/CAM industry. The increasing adoption of Automotive Graphic Processor Units (GPU) by several large organizations is boosting the market in this region. The presence of key players is another factor for the market growth in this region. Germany is leading the Automotive Graphic Processor Unit (GPU) Market. However, Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing region during the forecast period. This is mainly due to the increasing adoption of advanced technologies and demand for high graphic computing systems. Digitalization and the economy of the Asia Pacific region are also boosting the market. The presence of numerous gaming sector giants is gaining popularity and creating huge demand for the market.
- Companies playing a leading role in the Global Automotive Graphic Processor Unit (GPU) Market profiled in this report are – Nvidia Corporation, AMD, Intel Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., and Imagination Technologies
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems(ADAS)
- Automatic emergency braking
- Blind spot detection
- Night Vision
- Navigation System
- Automatic Parking
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Adaptive Headlights
- Heads-up Display (HUD)
- Pedestrian detection/avoidance
- Traffic sign recognition
- Lane departure warning/correction
- Infotainment System
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Request Free Sample Copy Of GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE GRAPHIC PROCESSOR UNIT (GPU) MARKET : https://virtuemarketresearch.com/report/automotive-graphic-processor-unit-market/request-sample