GLOBAL MENS NAIL POLISH MARKET (2024 - 2030)
As per our research report, the Global Men's Nail Polish Market Size is estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2024 to 2030.
COVID-19 has negatively impacted the growth of the nail polish industry. The pandemic has hampered the production of products by disturbing the supply chain of raw material suppliers. The sales of nail polish were affected through both online and offline channels due to social distancing, people being scared of the virus spread, and stay-home policies. Moreover, the trade restrictions imposed by several countries have significantly affected transportation facilities all across the world, thus hampering the growth of the overall market.
Eco-friendly mixtures with sustainable packaging are attracting vegans and environmentalists. However, importance is given to the creation of non-toxic formulations. Manufacturers create new advanced formula nail polish that is long-lasting, quick drying, and better consistency. Social media presence is helping the market to expand globally. Moreover, targeting LGBTQ+ communities will create a positive impact. Companies are also improving and changing their marketing techniques to attract a wider category of men.
Due to the many products available in the market, for men, it could be confusing which product they should try. With limited awareness about men's nail polish, young men could be scared to try it out publicly. Due to trolls and mockery, they might get demotivated. Nail paint has harmful chemicals, which can cause health-related issues like skin irritation as well as severe respiratory difficulties.
In 2022, the beauty brand ‘Colorbar’ launched its vegan nail lacquer in the market. It's made with the patented 21 Free Formula, a non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, non-yellowing, non-chipping, and free from animal-derived pigments. In 2023, Sally Hansen partnered with Peeps Brand, a marshmallow candy company to launch a limited-edition collection of nail polishes. The Sally Hansen Insta-Dri X Peeps Collection brings the vibrant colors and textures of Peeps to life through nail polish.
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS:
- Based on the Product Type, the liquid segment is the largest in the product type segment in the market. With wide color choices, affordability, quick-drying, easy to apply, and ease of nail art. They hold around 54% share in the nail polish market. The gel segment is the fastest growing in this market because of its long-lasting nature, durability, minimal maintenance, shine & and gloss, professional look, and bolder look. In the forecasting years, this segment is going to develop. In the past few years, dip powder has been trending nail polishes which come in powdered form. Thus, dip powder is more durable and long-lasting than any other nail polish which is increasing among consumers. However, the high price of dip powder products and the techniques to apply are different, it can be done by professionals and this reason can restrict the growth of this segment in the market in terms of sales.
- Based on the Finishes, the glossy segment is the largest in this market, it holds a 26% share of the nail polish market. This is mainly because they gave more of a professional & shiny look. Additionally, consumer preference, availability, and enhanced color appearance contributed to the constant growth. The Matte segment is the fastest-growing segment in the market. Due to subtle looks thereby being gender neutral and a good choice for men who wish to wear nail paint. Moreover, nail art and aesthetics help in augmenting the demand.
- Based on the Distribution Channel, specialty stores are the largest growing segment in the market with f around 38% share in the nail polish market. These stores and salespeople prioritize customer satisfaction. They can choose from a wide range of products with expert suggestions. They also provide natural and chemical-free products. Specialty stores allow buyers to select items based on category, shade, nail art, and color preferences. The interaction between customer and store experience is the main factor driving the growth of this segment. E-commerce is the fastest-growing distribution channel with around 25% share of the market. Online retail provides the option of going through a variety of brands which includes local and international. They can order the paints from their comfort zone. Moreover, discounts and deals are occasionally provided due to festivals or mega-sale offers. Furthermore, customer service & reviews can help customers.
- Based on the region, Asia Pacific is the largest growing region in the market. This region holds approximately 38% share of the market. The young population has a positive outlook on social media, content creators’ brand endorsement, and changing standards. Urbanization has led to economic changes causing people to improve their standard of living by self-grooming. Europe is estimated to be the fastest-growing region in the market which holds a share of around 27%. Countries like Germany and the United Kingdom are the leading countries in this market. This is due to increasing demand, new product launches, and investments in nail paint especially for men.
- Companies playing a leading role in the Global Men's Nail Polish Market profiled in this report are OPI, Butter London, Orly, Essie, Sally Hansen, China Glaze, CND (Creative Nail Design), Floss Gloss, Zoya, Deborah Lippmann.
Men's Nail Polish Market Segmentation:
By Product Type:
By Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Independent Stores
- Specialty Stores
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Request Free Sample Copy Of Mens's Nail Polish Market : https://virtuemarketresearch.com/report/mens-nail-polish-market/request-sample