- Virtue Market Research does not make any representations or warranties as to the truth or accuracy of any statement made or materials posted on or through any area of its website. You agree and acknowledge that you assume the risk of any actions you take in reliance upon the information that may be contained in any area of our site.
- Virtue Market Research does not warrant that the web sites or the servers which make Virtuemarketresearch.com available are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
- Virtue Market Research reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the web site at any time without notice.
- The information provided on the virtuemarketresearch.com shall not be used, copied or distributed in any form, without Virtue Market Research prior written approval. You are hereby allowed to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials from the website, reverse engineer or break into the website. Your use of this website is at the discretion of Virtue Market Research and may terminate your use to this website at any time.
- All contents included on this site is and shall continue to be the sole property of Virtue Market Research or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable laws of copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the site is prohibited without express permission by us. Under no circumstances you will acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site. This site and its content is copyrighted material of Virtue Market Research. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site are trademarks of their respective owners.
- You shall hold harmless, defend and indemnify Virtue Market Research from and against (i) all loss, damage, harm or injury suffered or incurred by Virtue Market Research and (ii) all notices, claims, demands, action, suits or proceedings given, made or initiated against Virtue Market Research on account of or arising out of your participation or use of this site.
- Virtue Market Research may conduct surveys on its website and by inviting participants from various industries or profession or end user of products and/or services offered by Virtue Market Research. Survey participants may be asked for personal information (name, contact information, etc.) in addition to opinions or feedback. The type of information collected in surveys may vary.
- Research information collected from survey participants is used to arrive at research results in an aggregate form and personal identity of respondents is withheld.
- Survey participants by participating in survey give their consent for use of their information. However, any personal information or personally identifiable research information is not disclosed to a third party unless, Virtue Market Research, to the extent legally permissible and reasonably practical has given prior notification to survey participant or are required to do so by a competent law or court/tribunal order.
- Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
If any provision of this document shall be deemed by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this document will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
If you have any questions or information regarding this policy, you may contact us via the means provided on this site.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute shall be referred to [email protected]